Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake




Here I go again.



Another plane flight or three.

Seemingly endless security checks.

Another semester of school.

There is a time for everything.

Yet every year time seems to gain speed in its passing.



Ephesians 5:15, 16
“See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”



In any case, here I am off on another adventure.
I am not alone, for we are Never Alone.

I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with my parents on the mission field.
I only have love and respect for my family and I am sad to leave, though I still plan on returning in December.
To my family, both physical and spiritual, as we sang before: God be with you till we meet again.

Alas, the time ever is running out.
Planes have schedules to keep up with and all that.

Strength and Honor!
Never Alone!
Endurance and Victory!
Always Hope!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment