Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Toccata-Carpimus Noctem - Trans-Siberian Orchestra



*Plays Epona's Song first*

Excitemenet all around.
I got to spend the weekend with some amazing people. It was nice just to get away from college for a while. One of my friends invited me to go to her family’s house for a cookout. It was awesome. 1) Christian fellowship. 2) Home cooked meals. 3) No pressing homework. 4) More home cooked meals. 5) The good fire smell on your clothes after a bonfire.



I think what I found most entertaining was the way the family members interacted with each other. There were some pretty hilarious moments. I missed my family a lot afterwards. I have to remind myself what I’m here for. I need to finish what I started.
On that note, I finished two scarves this semester. I’m almost finished with a third one. One gets a lot of crocheting done one a 3 ½ hour trip.

After I get back, boom. Halloween. I went through today without incident, for which I’m grateful. I dressed up as Malon from Legend of Zelda. Costumes are like jokes; they don’t have the same meaning if you have to explain them. And that I did.



I had a bottle (jar, technically speaking) and everything! All I was missing was Epona and Link. Ah well, they are surely on an adventure of some sort to save Hyrule. In the meantime, I shall stay here, singing and dreaming...



At least I didn’t dress up as some totally ambiguous character from an unpublished story *cough* ISC Hanna *cough*
<_< >_> *whispers* Though I’ll admit, I loved being Hanna. ^_^
*ahem* I had a good time.



With the beginning of November comes the start of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Like I said before, I’m not planning on finishing, but I want to get farther along in some of my half-written stories. To any other writers out there taking on this quest, may you always find a pen and pad when you need them and overcome every writer’s block.

~ Always Hope ~

No comments:

Post a Comment