Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who says you can’t go home? – Bon Jovi




Wow, what a week.

After a full half-week of exhaustion, my mind is now officially on vacation.

Monday I had an English final at 8 in the morning and an Algebra final in the afternoon.
Algebra totally killed my brain cells for the rest of that day. I almost walked into a parked car. Later that day, someone said something about having a good Monday and I sat there for a good ten seconds thinking, “…Monday? …What’s today?” I eventually ended up taking a nap, which anyone who knows me knows I detest naps for no known logical reason. >_>

Random moment:

While studying for my speech final that night, I came across this quote:

“You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.” ~ Pearl S. Buck

Ironic.

Anyway, Tuesday went exceptionally well. I actually enjoyed the speech and programming finals. I found a note in the mail that was written in Russian, which increased my day by another level of awesome. I was able to sell a few of my textbooks. Of course, it was only a fraction of the price I bought them at, but hey I got knowledge and money both out of them, I can’t complain.

Wednesday, ah that was an interesting day… So, I get up and take my History final at 8:30. I then have an Acts of the Apostles final. I was about to fall asleep just before that final. You know what saved me? Cookies. Music. Candy. It was just enough to get me past that last final. Not long after that, I spent the next 4 hours somewhat dazed. I dislike not being able to think properly, course I ignore the obvious logical solution: go to bed. Thankfully, my future roomie saved me from oblivion long enough for me to help her move the rest of her stuff to my room, go to services, and continue moving.

*flashback*

*finishes moving stuff*
Roomie: *sits on bed* Ow, your bed is hard.
Me: I like it that way. *blank look* ...Is it supposed to be softer?
Roomie: A rock is softer.
Me: *blinks* ...oh...

*end flashback*

I’m telling you, sleep depravity kills. >_>
I’m going to have to sleep in tomorrow if I expect to survive the 13 hours of travel time.

I can’t wait to get home. It’s been fun, but I am soooo ready for a break.
…now I’m just repeating myself… *shrugs*

"Been there, done that, I ain’t looking back."

~ Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment