Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shake Up Christmas - Train




Ah, another Christmas has come and gone, leaving behind heartwarming gifts, happy faces, full bellies, and wrecked living rooms. On this side of the world, at least.

We had Christmas on Tuesday and it was awesome. Our internet was down for the past few days though. *shrugs*

After brunch and the ever so lengthy picture taking process, we opened presents. Watching the family open their gifts is always a unique experience because you know you’re only interested in their reaction to YOUR gifts. Seeing the surprise and joy on their faces should be an exhilarating encounter, no matter who gave them their favorite presents.

Moving on, my family got me a bunch of Ukrainian things to remind me of home when I’m back in the States. I also got a few of games. Board games, outdoor games, and video games, my favorite of which is an ultimate collection of Command and Conquer games. Stress relief for next semester? Sounds like it.

There were even a few ISC items thrown in.



Speaking of ISC, I started making another video a few days ago. It’s been far too long since I’ve made a vid, so I’m happy to be working on one again. Here comes the twist, this video is focused on Shard, Hanna’s evil self. I’ve wanted to make one for her probably ever since I made one for Hanna. Now if only someone would turn ISC into an actual movie so I’d have something to work with. I dislike having to scrounge around for parts of video clips that make so sense. Then again, if ISC gets turned into the atrocity Eragon was, I’d rather not have anything at all. Ah well, I work with what I’ve got.

Last night, we had Christmas music playing and the song “The Night Santa Went Crazy” came on. My sister started putting Hanna’s name in place of Santa. So of course, I got my laptop, looked up the lyrics, and we started rewriting. The final product? An ISC song with as many references as there are scene switches.

Dedicated to the many random moments we coauthors have had, the song itself being the product of two sleep-deprived coauthors. Couldn’t have done it without you, Tang.

Introducing:

The Night Hanna Went Crazy

Down in the clocktow’r the CS fulfilled their plans
They had Hanna and DJ within their evil hands
Then the boss busted in, nearly scared ‘em half to death
He leaned closest to Hanna and said in whispered breath,
“Killed your boyfriend named Lui. You’d be proud how he died.
He begged me for mercy,” the boss said as he lied.
And Hanna just stood there with blood in her eyes
Said, “I just turned into Shard - now you’re all gonna die.”

The night Hanna went crazy
The night the world felt her pain
Realized she'd been given the raw deal
Somethin' finally must've snapped in her brain

Well, the clocktow’r is gone now, she decided to ditch it
Everywhere you'll find pieces of Brady and Cryptic
And she tied up poor Isaac, held the Legoman hostage
And she ground up poor Shiva into dragon sausage
She got Ace and Naomi with an old German Luger
And she slashed up Jester just like Freddy Krueger
And she picked up a flamethrower and she barbecued Talon
And she took a big bite and said "It tastes just like falcon."

The night Hanna went crazy
The night coauthors went nuts
Now, ya can't hardly walk around Thorae
Without steppin' in character guts

There’s the chance that Christina could make Hanna cry
But then Hanna, she started to scream,
“I don’t want no frozen pizza or pie!”
And her darkness was flying, kept goodness from rising
And everyone’s dying to know - "Oh Hanna, why?
Why, why, why, why, why, why – why’d you date such a wimpy guy?”

Antarctica, now Hanna’s doing time
In a subzero prison for her infamous crime
Hey little Abby, don't you cry no more tears
She'll be out on good behavior in seven hundred more years.

But now Misty’s in therapy, and DJ’s still nervous
And the Others got jobs working for the postal service
And they say EDJ’s on the phone every night
With a lawyer negotiating the movie rights.
ISC

The night Hanna went crazy
The night the coauthors flipped
April Fool’s had them killing the weirdos
Sounds to me like sides were tired of getting switched

Wo, The night Hanna went crazy
The night the world felt her pain
Realized she'd been given the raw deal
Somethin' finally must've snapped in her brain
Wo, Somethin' finally must've snapped in her brain
Tell ya, somethin' finally must've snapped in her brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment