Saturday, December 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home – Motley Crue


Finals are upon us all.

Ok, so not really upon everyone who reads this, but close enough.

I should be worried, but I’m relaxing. I should be stressed, but I’m chilling. I should be frenzied, but I’m… pacing.
Pacing: one of my favorite hobbies when I’m deep in thought.

My mind has been on shutdown today ever since my last class. Thus, I know I won’t be able to get any profitable studying in, yet I detest sitting idle for too long.

After dinner, I explored the art building for the first time, watched Home Alone for the tenth time, ran across an open field and mostly deserted street, watched people play video games, played video games with them, paced both inside and outside the dorm lobby, and started writing two new songs.

Yeah, I’m fairly certain I’m just sleep deprived at this point. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow. Oh, how I miss home. I can’t wait to go back. Not to say I don’t like it here, but home is where the heart is.

Earlier in the semester, the ever so rare breaks were closer to Everybody’s Working For The Weekend, but now I’m ready for an actual chance to Drift Away.

Hey, it could happen.


~Always Hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment