Friday, January 14, 2011

Last in Line - Dio




We are coming…. “home”

It’s hard to believe I have less than a week left.
A lot has happened since I’ve been back.

Cooking, cleaning, sewing, organizing, re-organizing, unpacking, packing, repacking.
Christmas, New Year, brother’s birthday, sister’s baptism.
Family time, game time, father/daughter time, mother/daughter time, sister time, brother time, pet time.

Busy.

The time to leave again is fast approaching, whether I’m ready for it or not. Another semester full of it’s own trials, tests, successes, failures, and joys shall soon be here.

It’s like being a part of two different worlds. Both worlds continue on within their own bubble. It’s like going between two different loops in programming, but that’s most likely not the most comprehensive comparison.

Ah well, either way, my time is running out.

My current estimate for how long I’ll be awake for the trip from here to the states: 38 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment