Monday, November 27, 2023

More Than A Fighter - JT Music

 

This post is short and sweet. 

If you're wondering how NaNoWriMo is going, don't worry. I stopped editing, but I haven't stopped writing. Meaning all the parts/chapters I have been posting are the 90% workable and 50% edited content. In order to speed up the process and keep up with my word count, I've focused 100% on just writing and doing it from memory instead of painstakingly going over the new and the old content line by line. 

This way, I get through most of the story and I can always go back and make it pretty later. More ISC content is coming. It's just not ready for reading yet. 

I'm at 41,773 words as of this moment. 50k is right around the corner.

Meanwhile, enjoy this tribute to Cal Kestis that I've been listening to on repeat for the last five hours. 

~ Always Hope ~


No comments:

Post a Comment